WestSide Playboys Ganga 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enforcing Fear // Reallistic Hood Environment [R&U]

+2
Juanita "Bunny" Cortez
Santiago 'Gecko' Navarez
6 posters

Go down

Enforcing Fear // Reallistic Hood Environment [R&U] Empty Enforcing Fear // Reallistic Hood Environment [R&U]

Post by Santiago 'Gecko' Navarez Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:51 am

Hello.

I'm looking at possible solutions to help aid the hood type image within Temple and thought to myself after watching numerous videos of both in-real life and movie situations which base of realism, similar to what was enforced by me in El Corona a few months back excetera.

If police come with just one or two members and are heavily outnumbered, you should take onto terms that you're notorious gang members and most have been in prison for murder, drug dealing, gang injunctions excetera. If you outnumber the police then just shout at them, scream at them, surround them and generally intimidate them and enforce fear so that in future, they don't be so stupid and rambo.

Obviously I'm not saying for you to attack the cops directly, however if you discretely throw bottles and not get seen or bricks excetera, then that's encouraged. This also works for the general public, like the people that live just west of the projects excetera, we ARE a gang at the end of the day and I believe as realistic as this roleplay is, it could be quite fun too. Watch these videos and you'll understand.

Santiago 'Gecko' Navarez

Back to top Go down

Enforcing Fear // Reallistic Hood Environment [R&U] Empty Re: Enforcing Fear // Reallistic Hood Environment [R&U]

Post by Juanita "Bunny" Cortez Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:44 am

Agree. But there are cops that just fearless.
I threw a brick in a cops cruiser back window, and he just got mad and almost arrest the whole gang (we were about 5-6 people and he was 1) and yeah, he called a back up so they would be arrested.
Then l threw a metal wrench to his head and after 5 minutes he stand up like nothing happend.
But yes, took this as a note.
Juanita
Juanita "Bunny" Cortez

Back to top Go down

Enforcing Fear // Reallistic Hood Environment [R&U] Empty Re: Enforcing Fear // Reallistic Hood Environment [R&U]

Post by Geovanni Rodriguez Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:45 am

I agree with you man. But most of cops are fuckin rambo and brainless nowadays, I just don't want temple as a war zone, having raid everyday and shit.
Geovanni Rodriguez
Geovanni Rodriguez

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago 'Gecko' Navarez Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:47 am

Juanita "Bunny" Cortez wrote:Agree. But there are cops that just fearless.
I threw a brick in a cops cruiser back window, and he just got mad and almost arrest the whole gang (we were about 5-6 people and he was 1) and yeah, he called a back up so they would be arrested.
Then l threw a metal wrench to his head and after 5 minutes he stand up like nothing happend.
But yes, took this as a note.

I expect people to take this as a note, always take screenshots of stuff like this so if cops decide to break rules, report them. I expect to see more and more cops reported for their failure to roleplay fear, rambo, nonRP, metagaming, powergaming.. etc etc.

Santiago 'Gecko' Navarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Griselda_Fuentes Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:16 pm

R&U

Griselda_Fuentes

Back to top Go down

Post by Florentino_Cortez Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:51 am

R&U.

We have a few cops, like Johnathan_Whites, and Eric_Phillips who live in the area.

They provoke us alot, usually, and I threw a brick through Johnathan's house living-room window after the incident, it was quite fun.

L&A.

Florentino_Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Vasconcellos Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 am

R&U
Javier Vasconcellos
Javier Vasconcellos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum